Παρασκευή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

A review to the Greek products

buy greek food online
traditional Greek salad
Recently I lived the pleasure of eating Greek food! A friend of mine has a friend who... to make the long story short I was in a gathering of students in London many of them Greeks. There was food and spirits and nice music. What really amazed me was all the different and new for me tastes. I was always asking wow what is this? What is the name of it? How do you make this one? etch.
So after that mouth stimulating experience I did a small research on all the Greek products, like olives, ouzo, olive oil and more, accessible in England, the ways Greek food is made from recipes of Greek cuisine to procedures of creating products and many more, it was fun!
As a consequence, this blog will be a means of me experimenting on the creation and tasting of traditional Greek foods, that you can always buy from some e-shops out there (maybe a good thing to do in order to taste the goods and see if they are worth learning how to make), and reporting my opinion, achievements, research results, analytic recipes and anything else related to foods and drinks from Greece.